You can now register for our Summer/Fall 2018 classes below.
Registration fees are required in advance to hold your child’s spot.
(CLASS IS FULL) Click HERE to be put on the waiting list.
(Extended day is still available for those who want to work on sets and painting)
- Willy Wonka, Jr. (Entering Grades 2-12)- Roald Dahl’s timeless story of the world-famous Candy Man and his quest to find an heir comes to life in this stage adaptation of “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.” With a flexible cast size, a tour-de-force role for the title character and songs from the classic film as well as new ones.
Click HERE to view the cast of characters and music.
- Auditions are required for those who seek character roles or singing solos: Charlie Bucket, Wonka, Veruca Salt, Violet, and Mrs. Bucket. Those who want to be ensemble for Oompa Loompas, as well.
- However, you DO NOT have to audition to be in the show. Note: Auditioning does not guarantee a speaking or singing solo. Many parts are ensemble roles, which are vital to the production.
- This class is not recommended for students younger than 7 for it is a 5 hour class that may be too long of a day for younger ones. (Summer Class is $300). A $25 registration fee is required to hold your child’s spot and is used to purchase show materials)- Class runs from July 16-27: (9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.)– with performance date set for Saturday, July 28th @ 1:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Class is directed by our very own Miss Amanda Dierking
- EXTENDED DAY– Willy Wonka, jr. extended day is from 2:00-4:00 (Ages 7-17). Kids will be working on sets, costumes, painting. Your child DOES NOT have to be in Willy Wonka Jr if you wish to be a part of painting and sets. $100 for the 2 weeks
Click HERE to view our Musical Theater Fall Classes
Click HERE to view our Show Chorus Fall Classes
Private Voice Lessons– Visit Page fore more information.
We will follow Lake County School Holiday Calendar for days off with the exception of Teacher Work Days. Only major holidays will be off.
- All classes will be located at our studio-305 US-Highway 27 Suite D (Minneola Plaza)